The Wallace Collection

The Wallace Collection, A Family Collection, A National Museum, An International Treasure House

Recent

Collection Blog

Visitors to the Armoury of Dr Samuel Rush Meyrick 1820-1830

A transcription of the visitors’ book for the armoury of Dr Samuel Rush Meyrick when it was situated at 20 Upper Cadogan Place, London, between 1820 and 1830 is now online. Much of the arms and armour formerly owned by Meyrick was acquired by Sir Richard Wallace in 1871 and is now in the Wallace Collection. The visitors’ book was generously donated to the Wallace Collection by Mrs Daphne Lucas in 2003.

Learn more

Posted by admin
7 August 2008

Comments are closed.